TRUE Trio Teas
TRUE's partnered with Dr. Tracy Dorsey to bring our TRUE Beauties and Beaus a wellness collection starting with our TRUE Trio of Teas.
We confidently stand behind each scoop per brew which can be used more than once to preserve your supply.
TRUE Balance (Blood Cleanse Blend) includes echinacea, organic buckthorn bark, organic burdock root, organic red clover blossoms, organic yellowdock root, organic barberry root, and organic licorice root.
This blend purifies the blood and water that makes up your entire body. It includes several herbs designed to systematically filter each organ while releasing toxins from your system.
TRUE Protect (Immunity Blend) includes green tea, elderberry, hibiscus, black seed oil, moringa, echinacea, stevia, lemon and peppermint leaf.
TRUE Chill (Rest & Relax Blend) includes hibiscus, spearmint, paul d'arco, lemon, elderberry, rose/lavender, chamomile flower, raspberry leaf, orange peel, and fennel seed.
This is the perfect blend of flower and herbal therapy to promote relaxation in brain and body. Calming the nervous system allowing the GABA receptors to initiate.
TRUE Diabetic Blend includes organic stevia, green tea, tulsi leaf, dandelion root, ginger root, lemon senchi left, elderberry, turmeric root, hibiscus pedals.
Dr. Tracy Dorsey ND BA CCMA CD
Please email any and all questions to info@TRUEbeautique.com.
How to Brew Loose Leaf Tea with a Tea Ball
- Open the tea ball and place about a teaspoon of loose leaf tea inside. Close it and seal it with the clasp.
- Place the tea ball in your cup and hang the hook over the rim.
- Pour the freshly boiled water over the tea ball, leaving space at the top of the cup so it won't spill.
- Steep according to the type of tea. Green tea should be steeped about 2 minutes; black tea should be steeped from about 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you like it.
- Remove the tea ball and enjoy!
How to Brew Loose Leaf Tea with a Mesh Strainer
- Pour 1 cup of freshly boiled water into a heat safe vessel with a pouring spout (A large glass measuring cup for this purpose).
- Add about a teaspoon of loose leaf tea and steep according to the type of tea. Green tea should be steeped about 2 minutes; black tea should be steeped from about 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you like it.
- Place the mesh strainer over your tea cup or mug and pour the steeped tea through it. The strainer will catch the tea leaves.
- Remove the strainer and enjoy!